Friday, September 25, 2009

4th of July 2009


Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays! I love that atmosphere of having the family around and cooking out and just being in the company all day of the people I love! Sometimes we manage to even get a family game in.. sometimes not.. Its hard with 5 little ones running around. After we hung out by the pool all day we all went to the fireworks in Kingston. I think its amazing how well our family gets along! I coudnt ask for a better "in law" family although they are more my family than anyone else.

2 comments:

  1. We did have a lot of fun that day! I really enjoyed having everyone here all day long. It is good to be able to have the whole family together. I used to love to watch The Waltons on TV; maybe we are more like them than we realize! I am thankful you are part of our family; you are the best daughter-in-law I could have ever hoped for,

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are pretty amazing aren't we?? And it is near impossible to do ANYTHING with 5 little ones running around!

    ReplyDelete